Tuesday, February 17, 2009

elimination

i went to the pet store and bought ahuge tank for my two fish. i knew they wouuld probably be dead by the time i got there because they were either cold, getting eaten by jerry, or killed each other.


got home, lights weren't working, was enthusiastiic about cleaning the new tankk home. all i see is a floater. i wanted to throw the small bowl. it reminded me of finding a drowned baby mouse in a mug. Ughhhhhhhh.

i almost cried, yelled, punched myself in the face a couple times then threw t in the toile. the other is still living.

1 comment:

  1. :-( my two red eared slider turtles were in my mothers care for a few months since christmas break (YES- they were from china town) and anyway she was cleaning the tank and forgot to cool the water before puttng them in and they plummeted down to the bottom of the tank and their faces were sad and murdered but my mom is cute and didn't quite get it. she picked them up and put them back on their little plastic island.... she thought they were just sleeping. little did she know she had boiled them in a tank of water that was measured at a temperature of 90-100 killer degrees

    ReplyDelete